BEL Recruitment 2021 Online Application Process Started for trainee Engineer & Project Engineer Posts. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
BEL Recruitment 2021: Online Applications Started at bel-india.in for recruitment to the post of Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer for EVM production for Export Manufacturing, SC & US, Military Radars and Military Communication SBUs of Bengaluru Complex. All those holding the required qualification and experience can apply to the posts on or before 15 August 2021. The candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
The candidates can check out this recruitment notification for educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 August 2021
BEL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
||BEL Recruitment 2021 for Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer Posts, 511 Vacancies Notified
||Aug 4, 2021
|Last Date of Submission
||Aug 15, 2021
||Bharat Electronics Limited
||Other Qualifications, Graduate
||Engineering, Other Functional Area
- Trainee Engineer – 308 Posts
- Project Engineer – 203 Posts
BEL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: B.E / B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Trainee Engineer – 1 – 1st Year – Rs. 25,000/-, 2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/-, 3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
- Project Engineer-I – 1st Year – Rs. 35,000/- 2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/- 3 rd Year – Rs. 45,000/- 4 th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection will be based on merit. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the BE/B.Tech. Degree and experience. Out of which, 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE / B. Tech; 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 August 2021. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Project Engineer-I: General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer-I: General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.200/-