27 November, 2021
Central Bank of India inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 115 Specialist Officer Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below :
Job Details :
Specialist Officer : 115 posts
- Economist : 01 Post
- Income Tax Officer : 01 Post
- Information Technology : 01 Post
- Data Scientist : 01 Post
- Credit Officer : 10 Posts
- Data Engineer : 11 Posts
- IT Security Analyst : 01 Post
- IT SOC Analyst : 02 Posts
- Risk Manager : 05 Posts
- Technical Officer(Credit) : 05 Posts
- Financial Analyst : 20 Posts
- Information Technology : 15 Posts
- Law Officer : 20 Posts
- Risk Manager : 10 Posts
- Security : 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Economist : PhD in any one of the following subjects a) Economics b) Banking c) Commerce d) Economic Policy e) Public Policy
- For Income Tax Officer : Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt)
- For Information Technology : Full-time Master‟s or Bachelor‟s degree in Engineering disciplines like Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master‟s in Computer Application from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies OR. Full time Master‟s or Bachelor‟s degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies from a reputed/recognised university/Institute
- For Data Scientist : Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Finance/Economics/ Computer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE
- For Credit Officer : CA / CFA / ACMA/, OR MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from recognized college
/ institute completed full time regular course.
- For Data Engineer : Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Computer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian
University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE.
- For IT Security Analyst : Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute. Certification (Compulsory): CISA / CISSP / CISM / CRISC/CEH certification
- For IT SOC Analyst : Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute
- For Risk Manager : Basic Qualifications – MBA in Finance or/& banking or its equivalent/Post Graduate
Diploma in Banking or/& Finance/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance or its equivalent/Post Graduate in Statistics
- For Technical Officer(Credit) : Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy /Textile/Chemical.
- For Financial Analyst : A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI) or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute.
- For Information Technology : 3 years Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/ Electronics and telecommunications /Electronics
and Communications /Electronics and Instrumentation Or Post graduate degree in Electronics / Electronics &
Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Computer Applications from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Government of India /approved by Government
registered body. ORGraduate having passed DOEACC “B” level
- For Law Officer : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- For Risk Manager : MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking / & Finance /Post Graduate in Statistics/Math/ Post
Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance with aggregate of at least 60% marks from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE.
- For Security : Should be a Graduate.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Bank Notification .
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Selection will be through on-line written test and personal interview.
Bank Job Location : All India
Application Fee :
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates : Rs.175/-+GST
- All Other Candidates : Rs 850/-
HOW TO APPLY:- Candidates can apply only online from Central Bank of India Official Website i.e https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 23.11.2021 to 17.12.2021
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17-12-2021
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test : 11-01-2022
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination : 22-01-2022