4 January, 2021
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology Job Notification:
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology has invited applications for the Young Professional posts. Interested candidates can apply for Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 11 January 2020. Apply Online: http://www.dbtindia.gov.in
Start Date of Online application: 12 December 2019
Last Date for Online applications: 11 January 2020
Department of Biotechnology Young Professional Vacancy Details
Public Outreach & Communication: 01 Post
Legal: 01 Post
Intellectual Property: 01 Post
Data Monitoring and Impact Assessment: 01 Post
Coordination: 01 Post
- Public Outreach & Communication: Masters/Post graduate Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, Advertising & Public Relations, Communication Development with desirable experience in Editing/Drafting Articles & Media Management.
- Legal: Master of Laws (LLM) or equivalent with experience in dealing court cases.
- Intellectual Property: Masters in the field of Biological Sciences with experience of IPR or having PG Diploma in IPR or LLM with experience in the field of IPR.
- Data Monitoring and Impact Assessment: 1. Masters degree in Statistics/Economics/other Social Sciences/Public Policy/Administration Management Sciences.
- Experience in data monitoring and/or conducting Impact assessment studies in various fields of Science & Technology.
- Coordination: MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Biotechnology (not less than duration of 2 years).