20 July, 2021
DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card for the computer-based test for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) scheduled to be held on 22 July and 23 July. Candidates can download DSSSB Admit Card for Political Science, Punjabi, English, and Physics subjects from the official website – dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
DSSSB PGT Admit Card Link is given below. The candidates can download DSSSB Teacher Admit Card, directly, through the link below:
How to Download DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the official website of DSSSB – dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS FOR DSSSB EXAMINATION DATED 22 & 23 JULY 2021’
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Login’ Button
Earlier, DSSSB has uploaded the admit card of the online exam scheduled from 25 June to 30 June 2021, from 03 July to 04 July 2021, from 10 July to11 July, and on 16 July (Friday), 17 July (Saturday), and 18 July 2021 (Sunday) against advertisement number 02/20 and 04/20.
Candidates can check the exam date through the link below:
DSSSB PGT Exam Pattern:
There will be objective-type questions on:
No. Of Questions
|Section 1- 1. Mental ability and reasoning ability, 2.General Awareness, 3. English Language & Comprehension, 4. Hindi Language& comprehension, 5. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation||100||(20 Marks each) – 100 Marks|
|Section 2 – MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.||200||200|
A negative Marking of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
DSSSB PGT Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions, etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, etc. would also be covered
Section – B
Post specific subject-related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
DSSSB had notified 978 vacancies for advt. number 04/20 and the online applications were invited from 24 January 2020 to 23 February 2020. DSSSB 02/20 Notice was published to fill 118 vacancies.