12 July, 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will release the admit card date for the post of Constable (Group C) on 31 July on its website – hssc.gov.in. Check Details Here
HSSC Constable Exam and Admit Card Notice for Male GD
HSSC Constable GD Exam will be held as:
- HSSC Male Constable Exam – 07 and 08 August 2021 from 10.30 A.M to12.00 Noon and from 3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M
- HSSC Female Constable Exam – 04 September 2021 from 3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M.
Candidates can check the Haryana Police Constable Exam date, time, and place on their HSSC Constable Admit Card, once the admit card is released.
HSSC Constable Exam Pattern
- There will be 100 questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical abilityAgriculture, Animal husbandry and Other relevant fields/trades, etc including 10 Questions related to basic knowledge of computer
- Each question will be of 0.80 marks each
- The total Marks of the exam are 80
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The level of the exam is of 12th class examination of Board of School Education Haryana
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
Those who qualify in the HSSC Constable Knowledge Test will be called for Physical Screening Test (PST) (Qualifying in Nature) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) which are qualifying in nature.
HSSC Constable Physical Screening Test (PST)
The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 min|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 min|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 min|
HSSC Constable Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
The candidates who have qualified for the Physical Screening Test shall have to undergo a Physical Measurement Test.
The names of successful candidates in the order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks achieved by the candidates in (Knowledge Test+ Additional Qualification+ Miscellaneous) shall be arranged by the Commission equal to the total number of vacancies advertised for each category separately.
All candidates who have qualified for the Physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from the further process of selection
HSSC had invited online applications for filling up 7298 vacant vacancies of Male Constable (General Duty) Post, Female Constable (General Duty) Post, and Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 Post from 11 January to 25 February 2021.