9 April, 2021
Income Tax Department Delhi is hring Stenographer Grade 2, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant under sports quota.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi has published the notification for the post of Stenographer Grade 2, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant under sports quota on its website incometaxdelhi.org.
Meritorious Sportspersons can apply for the posts through offline mode prescribed format on or before 15 April 2021.
Important Date: Last Date of Application: 15 April 2021
MTS – 6 Posts
Tax Assistant – 4 Posts
Stenographer Grade II – 2 Posts
Income Tax Inspector – 1 Post
Income Tax Department Salary:
MTS – 5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)
Income Tax Inspector – 9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600
Tax Assistant and Steno – 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Steno, MTS, Income Tax Inspector & Tax Assistant Posts
- MTS – 10th passed
- Steno – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
- Income Tax Inspector – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Tax Assistants – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
- For Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 years of age
- For Tax Assistant/Stenographer/ Multi Tasking Staff : 18 to 27 years of age