Job Vacancy in National Institute of Biomedical | Rozgar News
19 April, 2023
Assistant Professor, NIBMG Fellow, Professors, Technical Asst. biomaterials biomedicalengineering healthtech how to get admission in National Institute of Biomedical Genomics medicalimaging MedicalResearch nanotechnology national institute of biomedical genomics admission national institute of biomedical genomics courses national institute of biomedical genomics internship national institute of biomedical genomics recruitment national institute of biomedical imaging and bioengineering address national institute of biomedical research website NIBIB nibmg faculty NIH tissueengineering what is biomedical genomics what is the ranking of National Institute of Biomedical Genomics where is National Institute of Biomedical Genomics headquarters who is the director of nibmg kalyani
Job Vacancy in National Institute of Biomedical. The National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB) is a research institute of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) that focuses on developing and advancing biomedical imaging and bioengineering technologies. This institute was established in 2000 with the aim of improving human health by promoting research and development of new technologies.
Job Vacancy in National Institute of Biomedical
- NIBIB supports and conducts research in several key areas, including medical imaging, biomaterials, nanotechnology, and tissue engineering. The institute collaborates with universities, industry, and government agencies to promote the translation of research discoveries into clinical practice.
- One of the key areas of research at NIBIB is medical imaging. The institute supports the development of new imaging technologies that can improve the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases. For example, researchers at NIBIB are developing new MRI techniques that can provide higher resolution images of the brain, which can help diagnose and treat neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- In addition to medical imaging, NIBIB also supports research in biomaterials. Biomaterials are materials that are used in medical devices, implants, and tissue engineering. NIBIB researchers are working to develop new biomaterials that are more biocompatible and can promote tissue regeneration. These materials can be used to develop new treatments for conditions such as heart disease, bone fractures, and spinal cord injuries.
- Another area of research at NIBIB is nanotechnology. Nanotechnology involves the study and manipulation of materials on a nanoscale level. NIBIB researchers are developing new nanomaterials that can be used to improve drug delivery and develop new diagnostic tools. For example, researchers are developing nanoparticles that can target cancer cells and deliver chemotherapy drugs directly to the tumor.
- NIBIB also supports research in tissue engineering. Tissue engineering involves the development of new tissues and organs for transplant. NIBIB researchers are working to develop new techniques for growing and transplanting tissues and organs, which could help address the shortage of donor organs.
- Professor – 1Post
- Technical Assistant – 1Post
- Assistant Professor – 1Post
- NIBMG Fellow – 1Post
For More Details:
Visit to Website – www.nibmg.ac.in