18 April, 2023
Job Vacancy in School of Architecture. The School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) is a premier educational institution in India that offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in the fields of planning and architecture. It was established in 1959 as a Department of Architecture of the Delhi Polytechnic, and in 1979 it was accorded the status of a deemed university. The institution has two campuses, one in Delhi and another in Bhopal.
Job Vacancy in School of Architecture
The School of Planning and Architecture offers courses in architecture, planning, and design. The undergraduate programs include a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) and a Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan.), while the postgraduate programs include a Master of Architecture (M.Arch.), Master of Planning (M.Plan.), and a Master of Design (M.Des.). Additionally, the institution also offers a Ph.D. program in various disciplines.
The School of Planning and Architecture has a highly qualified and experienced faculty, and the institution has a strong focus on research and innovation. The institution also offers various opportunities for students to gain practical experience through internships, workshops, and other hands-on activities.
The SPA has a highly qualified and experienced faculty that includes architects, planners, designers, and researchers. The institution has a strong focus on research and innovation, and the faculty members are actively involved in various research projects that address issues related to sustainable development, urbanization, and community planning.
The institution also offers various opportunities for students to gain practical experience through internships, workshops, and other hands-on activities. The SPA has collaborations with several national and international institutions, and students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs, study tours, and joint research projects.
The SPA has state-of-the-art infrastructure that includes modern classrooms, studios, labs, and a well-stocked library. The institution also has several centers of excellence that focus on specialized areas such as transportation planning, environmental design, and heritage conservation.
- Assistant Librarian – 1Post
- Medical Officer – 1Post
- Technical Officer – 1Post
- System Administrator – 1Post
- Personal Assistant – 1Post
- Jr. Superintendent Multi Skill Assistant – 2Post
- Junior Assistant – 4Post
- Technical Assistant – 1Post
- Library Assistant – 1Post
- Communication System Operator – 1Post
- Assistant Librarian – Rs. 57700 – 182400
- Medical Officer – Rs. 56100 – 177500
- Technical Officer – Rs. 56100 – 177500
- System Administrator – 56100 – 177500
- Personal Assistant – Rs. 35400 -112400
- Jr. Superintendent Multi Skill Assistant – Rs. 35400 – 112400
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 21700 – 69100
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 21700 – 69100
- Library Assistant – Rs. 21700 – 69100
- Communication System Operator – Rs. 21700 – 69100
Last Date of Application: