6 May, 2022
MEA RECRUITMENT 2022
The Ministry of External Affairs (abbreviated as MEA) of India is the government agency responsible for maintaining the foreign relations of India.
The Ministry of External Affairs is headed by the Minister of External Affairs, a Cabinet Minister. The Foreign Secretary, an Indian Foreign Service officer, is the most senior civil servant who is the head of the Department of Foreign Affairs. The Ministry represents the Government of India through embassies and is also responsible for India’s representation at the United Nations and other international organizations. It also advises other Ministries and State Governments on foreign governments and institutions.
Committee on External Affairs is tasked with this ministry’s legislative oversight.
Applications in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure I to the advertisement) are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of 02 (two) Consultants in the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi, as per details given below:-
Name of The Post
No of Vacancies
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Between 40-55 years.
✅ Pay Scale:- Rs.10 lakh per annum and deduction of applicable taxes.
✅ Educational Qualification:
✔️ Essential Criteria:-
- Applicant should be an Indian National.
- Graduate from a recognized university in India or abroad.
- Extra credit will be given for specialized domain knowledge/evidence of original thinking/evidence of content writing – speeches, presentations, reports/experience of work in a reputed university, publication, print and audio visual media house, communication and public relations agency. Think-tank or research organization in the area of International Affairs.
- Evidence of wide ranging experience in Writing and Presentation skills.
✔️ Desirable Criteria:-
- Previous experience in the Ministry.
- Knowledge of Foreign Languages.
- Exposure to international think tanks/universities.
✅ Application Fee:
✅ Selection Process:
✅ How to Apply: (CLICK HERE)
✔️ Step-1: The applicants who fulfill the eligible criteria may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per info given on the website www.mea.gov.in
✔️ Step-2: Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
✔️ Step-3: The applicants should include a detailed bio-data listing the educational qualifications of the candidate and their areas of expertise.
✔️ Step-4: Documents/certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience etc. should be attached with the application.
✔️ Step-5: References from past employers may be included.
✔️ Step-6:The envelope containing the applicants’ details as mentioned above should be clearly labeled Application for the post of Consultants in PP&R Division of Ministry of External Affairs” and sent to:
Under Secretary (PF/PG) Ministry of External Affairs,
Room No. 4071, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan,
23-D, Jan path, New Delhi 110011.
For detailed Information Visit www.mea.gov.in
The last date for receiving applications is 12/05/2022 till 05:30 pm