4 May, 2022
MORD RECRUITMENT 2022
Ministry of Rural Development has two departments namely
Department of Rural Development and Department of Land Resource.
Being the nodal Ministry for most of the development and welfare activities in the rural areas, the Ministry of Rural Development plays a pivotal role in the overall development strategy of the country. The vision and mission of the Ministry is sustainable and inclusive growth of rural India through a multipronged strategy for eradication of poverty by increasing livelihoods opportunities, providing social safety net and developing infrastructure for growth. This is expected to improve quality of life in rural India and to correct the developmental imbalances, aiming in the process, to reach out to most disadvantaged sections of the society.
The Ministry of Rural Development consists of two Departments, viz.,
- Department of Rural Development,
- Department of Land Resources.
Broadly, the aims of the Ministry of Rural Development are:
- Providing livelihood opportunities to those in need including women and other vulnerable sections with focus on Below Poverty Line (BPL) households.
- Providing for the enhancement of livelihood security of households in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in every financial year to every household demanding it.
- Provision of all weather rural connectivity to unconnected rural habitations and upgradation of existing roads to provide market access.
- Providing basic housing and homestead to BPL household in rural areas.
- Providing social assistance to the elderly, widow and disabled persons.
- Providing urban amenities in rural areas for improvement of quality of rural life.
- Capacity development and training of rural development functionaries.
- Promoting involvement of voluntary agencies and individuals for rural development.
- Restoring lost or depleted productivity of the land. This is done through watershed development programmes and initiating effective land reform measures for providing land to the landless rural poor.
Filling up the posts of Accounts Officer on deputation basis (Including short term contract) in the Department of Rural Development, Ministry of Rural Development regarding:-
Name of The Post
No of Vacancies
1) Accounts Officer
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Maximum 56 Yrs
✅ Pay Scale:- Rs.44,900-1,42400/- in the Pay Matrix in 7th CPC
✅ Educational Qualification:
✔️ holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department.
✔️ pass in the Subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) or equivalent examination conducted by any one of the organized Accounts Departments of the Central Government.
✔️ Successful completion of Training in the Cash and Accounts Work in the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management or equivalent training course and a minimum of Three years experience in Cash, Accounts and budget work.
✅ Application Fee:
✅ Selection Process:
✅ How to Apply: (CLICK HERE)
✔️ Step-1: The application should be summited through offline only in the format given on institution’s website www.rural.nic.in
✔️ Step-2: Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
✔️ Step-3: It is requested that the applications of eligible and willing persons who can be spared may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-Il) to the Under Secretary (Estt.), Department of Rural Development, Room No.455,4th Floor, G-wing, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi within a period of six weeks from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar, along with the following:-
- Vigilance Clearance in respect of official.
- Integrity Certificate and statement showing major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during last 10 years.
- Up-to-date APAR dossier of the applicant or clear photocopies of APARs for last 5 years duly attested by a Gazetted officer, with disclosure certificate.
✔️ Step-4: Application received after the crossing date of receipt of application or without the APAR dossiers (or photocopies of APARs) or otherwise found incomplete is liable to be rejected.
✔️ Step-5: The persons who apply for the above post will not be allowed to withdraw their applications subsequently.
For detailed Information Visit www.rural.nic.in
Last date for receipt of applications is six week from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar.