29 November, 2021
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021 . MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY) Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam invites application from eligible indian nationals for the recruitment of 275 Trade Apprentice vacancies ] for the Training Year 2022-23 batch in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961 .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 275 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 (PB-I) GRADE PAY – RS. 4200
- Electrician – 29 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic-32 Posts
- Fitter-29 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic-15 Posts
- Machinist-19 Posts
- Painter (General) – 15 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic- 19 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 23 Posts
- Carpenter- 23 Posts
- Foundryman- 07 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel)- 14 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker- 29 Posts
- Pipe Fitter- 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Process: written examination & interview.
Job Location : Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
How to Apply: A candidate is required to register on-line his candidature at web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in under NAPS scheme by 05 December 2021.Receipt of “Off-line application” along with relevant documents as per Annexure – I by Post to DAS (V) by 14 Dec 2021.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05-12-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 14-12-2021
- Date for Written examination for all trades at DAS (Vzg): 27 January 2022
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS (Vzg): 29 January 2022
- Date for Interview: 31 to 03 February 2022
- Date of Medical Exam: 07 to 15 February 2022
- Commencement of Training: 01 April 2022
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here For Notification
- Apply Online Link : Click Here