21 April, 2022
NBCC RECRUITMENT 2022
NBCC (India) Limited, is a Schedule A premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs.201.74 Crores, while its total income is Rs.5120.07 Crores during FY 2020-21. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence.
Certified with ISO 9001:2015 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management Consultancy & Execution of the Projects, the Company’s present area of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including Redevelopment, (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting. For its ambitious expansion plan both in India and overseas, the company requires dynamic and result oriented professionals on regular basis who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights.
Name of The Post
No of Vacancies
|DY. GENERAL MANAGER (ENGG)-(CIVIL)
1) DY. GENERAL MANAGER (ENGG)-(CIVIL) (E-4)
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Maximum 41 Years.
✅ Pay Scale:- : Rs.70,000-2,00,000/-
✅ Education Qualification:
✔️ Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ GN/OBC/PWD – Rs.1000/-
✔️ No Fee – SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ Personal Interview only.
✅ How to Apply: (CLICK HERE)
✔️ Step-1:The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through On-line on NBCCINDIA website www.nbccindia.com
✔️ Step-2: Candidates are required to read the GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS before filling up the online application form.
✔️ Step-3: No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
✔️ Step-4: Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of –
- Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
- Matriculation/Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other qualifications, if any.
- All Post Qualification Experience Certificate, if applicable (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. Experience Certificate, Last 3 months Pay Slip, Form-16, Joining/Relieving Order etc.)
✔️ Step-5: Candidates must keep his e-mail ID in operation at least for one year. Candidates are required to give correct email address.
✔️ Step-6: In case of non delivery or late delivery of email due to any reasons whatsoever, Company will not be held responsible.
For detailed Information Visit www.nbccindia.com
Final Online submission of application will be open on 05/05/2022 till 17:00 hrs.