13 July, 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under the Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Walk-in-interview Date: 27 and 28 July 2021
Northern Railway Senior Resident Vacancy Details
|Notification||Northern Railway Recruitment 2021, Walk in for 30 Senior Resident Posts, Salary Rs. 67,700|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 28, 2021|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate|
Name of the Specialty
No. of Posts
Date of Walk-in-interview
|Anesthesia||01 Post||27 July 2021|
|General Medicine||12 Posts|
|General Surgery||06 Posts|
|Obst & Gynecologist||01 Post|
|Oncology||01 Post||28 July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
- Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI/ NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM or DNB oncology/onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with one year experience in Oncology.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/Diploma before the date of interview.
- For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only. Age Limit: 37 years as on the date of notification 12 July 2021.
Salary: Matrix Level -11 (Rs. 67700-Rs. 208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry-level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 27 and 28 July 2021. The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format, and complete with all the requisite enclosures. The Date and Time of the Walk-in-Interview as specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates will not be entertained. Candidates should report with the Application form duly filled in and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the date of Walk-in-Interview date at 08:30 am. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles