Rashtriya Military schools were eastablished as King George’s Royal Indian Military schools to take care of the education of the sons of defence personnel. In 1952, the schools were reorganized on Public School lines and admissions were made open to the sons of Defence Service Officers and civilians. In 1954, the school became member of the Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC) and continues to be an active member till date. The schools were renamed Military Schools in 1966 and its old motto, ‘Play the Game’ was replaced with ‘Sheelem Param Bhushanam’ which means Character is the Highest Virtue. On 25th Jun 2007, the schools got their present name “Rashtriya Military School”.
The schools are category ‘A’ establishment of the Army and are administrated by the Directorate General of Military Training at IHQ of MOD(Army). The Central Governing Council(CGC), headed by the Defence Secretary, Ministry of Defence is the apex body for these schools.
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for the posts of LDC. Only online application will be accepted. Online application with mandatory undertaking/forms to be uploaded by the candidate is available at https://www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in.
RASHTRIYA MILITARY SCHOOL BENGALURU