5 March, 2021
Seepz Special Economic Zone Authority Recruitment 2021: On 28/01/2021, Seepz Special Economic Zone Authority Recruitment 2021 for the post of Superintendent has been released officially at seepz.gov.in. Eligible candidates can go through the seepz.gov.in Seepz Special Economic Zone Authority recruitment notification 2021 to know more about the Seepz Special Economic Zone Authority Superintendent Mumbai recruitment 2021.
|Company Name||Seepz Special Economic Zone Authority Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Superintendent Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in SEEPZ Special Economic Zone, Andheri (E), Mumbai by appointment on deputation.
F.No.: SEEPZ-SEZ/ADMN/460/2015-16 Vol- III/01519
1. Name of the Post: Superintendent (Customs)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale of the post: (Rs. 9300-34800/-) Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- equivalent to Level 8 of the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC
4. Eligible Conditions:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department. or,
(ii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of Rs. 6500-200-10500 pre-revised (Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800 and Grade Pay Rs. 4600) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) Possessing two years’ experience in Excise or Customs procedural work.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be Based On Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
The last date of receipt of names of suitable officers is sixty days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Application received after the due date will not be considered.
1. Application on proforma of eligible and willing officers who could be relieved in the event of selection along with following documents may be submitted through proper channel:
a) ACR grading for last five years duly attested by the competent authority,
b) Vigilance clearance Certificate,
c) Integrity Certificate,
d) Details of penalty if any imposed during last 10 years any proceedings pending contemplated.
2. The applicants are advised to forward Advance copy of application to this office. However, the application can be considered only after receipt through proper channel.
3. Application found incomplete and in absence of above requirements will not be entertained.
4. The Application along with requisite documents may be forwarded to the following address:- Development Commissioner, SEEPZ Special Economic Zone, Govt. of India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, SEEPZ Service Centre Building, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400096.