Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
Southern Railway invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 1686 posts of Act Apprentice. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Southern Railway. Persons must note that the last date for application is 30 June 2021.
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the designated trades at various Divisions/Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Southern Railway.
|Notification||Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 1686 Act Apprentice Posts @iroams.com|
|Notification Date||Jun 1, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 30, 2021|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
- Opening Date of Online Application: 01 June 2021
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications: 30 June 2021 till 17:00 Hrs.
Eligibility Act Apprentice Job
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 systems or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For the calculation of the percentage of matriculation, the marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or group of subjects like best of five, etc. The candidates from the Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala, etc, Administration will take the midpoint of the range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, the average will be calculated treating each subject as out of 100 marks as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of the average of matriculation for such Boards.
- Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution. For the calculation of the percentage of ITI marks, the average marks mentioned in consolidating statement of marks of all semesters of the trade applied/marks mentioned in the provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT will only be reckoned.
- Must have passed +2 Std under 10+2 system with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for MLT Candidates (Merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std.XII (+2).
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22/24 years for Fresher’s/Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively.
Apply here – https://iroams.com/Apprentice/applicationIndex