|SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam
|Opening and Closing of Online Application
||6th November to 26th December 2020
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
New Schedule – 4th to 12th August 2021
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)
||To be Announced Soon
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam – Quick Recap of Tier-1 Exam Held from 12th to 19th April 2021
The paper was conducted in Online Mode across different cities (Except West Bengal) from 12th to 19th April 2021. From 20th April 2021 onwards the exam was cancelled for the remaining candidates. Let’s look at the highlights of the SSC CHSL Tier-1 2020-21 Exam:
– The paper was conducted in Online Mode across different cities except for candidates who have opted for examination centres in West Bengal.
– All the questions were compulsory and were in Objective Type MCQ Format.
– Each question was of 2 marks.
– All the sections were in English and Hindi Language except the English Language and Comprehension section.
– There was a negative marking of 0.5 Marks for wrong answers.
It was compulsory to carry Admit Card with an affixed Photograph on it and Original ID proof along with its photocopy as well. Candidates were required to carry the printout of the COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
SSC CHSL LDC/DEO 2019: Salary after 7th Pay Commission, Job Profile and Promotion Policy
– Candidates were also required to carry two copies of their latest coloured passport-size photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
– No Bio-metric Registration of the candidates was conducted. However, the thumb impression of the Candidates will be mandatorily taken on the Commission Copies and Attendance Sheets.
– Candidates were allowed to bring their own masks to be worn during the examination. However, masks will have to be removed for taking photographs at the Registration Desks. These photographs can be used by the Commission for verification during subsequent Tiers/ stages of the examination.