Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)is soon going to release the admit card of the exam for the post of Enforcement Officer (EO) and Accounts Officer (AO). UPSC EPFO Admit Card Link is expected this week or next week on upsc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on this page for the latest updates regarding the admit card
Earlier, UPSC EPFO Exam which was scheduled on 09 April 2021 postponed due to Covid- 19. Now, the commission is planning to conduct the exam in the first week of September
|UPSC EPFO Application Date
||31 October 2020
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date and Time
||05 September 2021
|UPSC EPFO Admit Card Date
|UPSC EPFO Result Date
||to be announced
How to Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Click on “e – Admit Card: ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O., 2020”
- Go to “Click Here”, given against “ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O., 2020”
- UPSC EPFO PDF will open, read the important instruction and click on ‘Yes’
- Select your ‘Registration ID’ or ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button
- Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020
The candidates would be able to check the venue of the UPSC EPFO AO EO Exam on their admit card. It is to be noticed, the candidates should bring UPSC Admit Card 2021 along with two passport size photographs and a Photo ID such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I.D., etc.
UPSC EPFO Entry into the Venue of Test Centre shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Recruitment Test i.e. 09:50 AM. No candidate shall be allowed entry to the Test venue after the closure of the entry.
UPSC EPFO Seating Plan
The seating plan for the candidates will be displayed at the venue of the TEST on the day of the Recruitment Test. The candidates, before proceeding to the TEST halls/rooms, are advised to check the exact location of their seats.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern
||Medium of the Exam
||Hindi and English
There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks
UPSC EPFO Syllabus
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics :
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike the use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
UPSC EPFO Result 2021
The commission will release the result on its website. A list shall be prepared to contain the roll number of shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and only those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
BIHER signs MOU with IBM to offer
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Live Updates
DU Cutoff 2021 for Top Courses: Know Cut-off for B.A. English, B.A
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 for 920 Executive Posts