28 March, 2023
Vacancy in Competition Commission of India. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) is an independent regulatory body that ensures fair competition in the Indian market by preventing anti-competitive practices.
Vacancy in Competition Commission of India
The CCI has a crucial role in promoting fair competition, which is vital for the growth of any economy. The vacancy in the CCI is a matter of concern, as it could impact its ability to function effectively. The CCI comprises a Chairperson and six members, and currently, one of the members’ post is vacant.
The Indian government has started the process of appointing a new member to fill the vacant position in the CCI. It is expected that the government will appoint a person with a deep understanding of competition law and economics to ensure that the CCI can continue to function effectively.
The appointment of a new member to the CCI is crucial for maintaining fair competition in the Indian market. It is hoped that the government will appoint a suitable candidate. Who can contribute to the growth of the Indian economy by promoting competition and protecting consumer interests.
- Addl. Director General – 1 Post
- Jt. Director General – 6 Post
- Dy. Director General – 8 Post
- Asstt. Dir. General (CS) – 1 Post
- Office Manager (CS) – 1 Post
- Addl. Director General – Rs. 131100 – 216600
- Jt. Director General – Rs. 123100 – 215900
- Dy. Director General – Rs. 78800 – 209200
- Asstt. Dir. General (CS) – Rs. 67700 – 208700
- Office Manager (CS) – Rs. 53100 – 167800
Last Date of Application:
- 24th April, 2023
For More Details :
Visit to Website – www.cci.gov.in