Vacancy in National Disaster Management | Rozgar News
26 April, 2023
Senior Consultant CommunityInvolvement CommunityResilience DisasterPreparedness DisasterRecovery DisasterResponse EmergencyManagement GovernmentResponsibility ManMadeDisasters Mitigation national disaster management act national disaster management authority (ndma) which was national disaster management authority comes under which ministry national disaster management authority is headed by national disaster management authority upsc national disaster management commission NationalDisasterManagement NaturalDisasters ndma chairman ndma guidelines Preparedness Recovery Response RiskAssessment what are the 4 types of disaster management what is National Disaster Management Act 2005 what is national disaster management system
Vacancy in National Disaster Management. Disasters, whether natural or man-made, can strike at any time, leaving behind a trail of destruction, loss of life, and displacement. From earthquakes and hurricanes to floods and fires, these catastrophic events can happen anywhere, at any time, and without warning.
Vacancy in National Disaster Management
What is National Disaster Management?
National Disaster Management refers to the process of planning, preparing, and coordinating the country’s response to natural and man-made disasters. The goal of national disaster management is to minimize the loss of life, property damage, and social and economic disruption caused by disasters.
The Role of the Government in National Disaster Management
- Coordinating the overall response to a disaster, including mobilizing resources, establishing communication networks, and providing guidance and support to affected individuals and communities.
- Providing funding and resources to support disaster preparedness, response, and recovery efforts.
- Enforcing building codes and regulations to ensure that buildings and infrastructure are designed and constructed to withstand potential hazards.
- Senior Consultant – 1Post
- Senior Consultant – Rs. 1,25,000 – 1,75,000
For More Details:
Visit to Website – ndma.gov.in