14 April, 2023
Vacancy in Telecom Regulatory. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is a crucial regulatory body that oversees the telecommunications industry in India. It plays a crucial role in shaping the development of the telecommunications sector and ensuring that consumers have access to affordable, high-quality telecommunications services.
Vacancy in Telecom Regulatory
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is an independent regulatory body established by the Government of India under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997. TRAI is responsible for regulating the telecommunications industry in India and ensuring that telecom services are provided to consumers at reasonable prices with adequate quality.
Some of the key functions of TRAI include:
- Formulating regulations and guidelines for the telecommunications sector in India
- Ensuring compliance by telecom service providers with regulations and guidelines
- Resolving disputes between telecom service providers and consumers
- Monitoring the quality of service provided by telecom service providers
- Allocating and managing radio frequency spectrum for various telecom services
- Encouraging competition and promoting the growth of the telecom sector in India.
TRAI has been instrumental in the growth of the Indian telecommunications industry and has played a key role in making telecom services more accessible and affordable to the people of India.
- Assistant – 2Post
- Assistant – Rs. 35400 – 112400
Last Date of Application:
- 28th April
For More Details:
Visit to Website – www.trai.gov.in